The timetable at ES6 will be rigorous and full with teaching, supervised study, EPQ and ILA time. However we will also offer a wide range of extra-curricular clubs and activities through both through our links with ESM and as a vibrant, new sixth form college. These activities will include:
- music – choir, orchestra, peripatetic lessons
- Drama – workshops, LAMDA and whole-school productions
- Sports and fitness – competitive sports and recreational fitness all available
- Annual Revue and Showcase – we will produce a production of music, art, drama, fashion and whatever other skills and talents our students can offer!
- Duke of Edinburgh – we hope to offer silver and gold award DofE expeditions
- Trips – in addition to academic trips, we will arrange at least one cultural trip to mainland Europe per year
- Visits – with the whole of London at our disposal, we will have regular visits to the many galleries, concert venues, museums and experiences that London has to offer. London truly is our classroom.