We will offer initially a range of academic A level subjects including Maths, Biology, Chemistry, Geography, History, English Literature, Modern Languages and Physics and will offer other subjects depending on the requirements of our applicants.
The curriculum as ES6 will have the following advantages over others in London:
- High level of contact time – up to 7 lessons per week of teaching time per subject
- Timetabled, supervised revision and study periods throughout the week
- Fortnightly A-level standard timed assignment completed in test conditions with written and oral feedback given within one week using the TCA system (Test → Correct → Apply)
- Internal progress reports every two weeks with cause for concern immediately sent home and intervention put place
- Reports sent home every half term