We aim (in no particular order):
- To offer academic excellence within excellent facilities,
- To place an emphasis on the whole child,
- To develop a purposeful attitude, self-confidence and a respect for others; developing trust, truth and a strong sense of community,
- To develop a love of learning, which is fostered from within,
- To offer a well balanced, all round education which will result in the pupils themselves being well balanced, well attuned, and well in mind and body,
- To ensure that children are happy in themselves, happy in each other’s company, confident in their ability.
“Older pupils display an enthusiastic interest in the world around them and have an infectious attitude to their learning. They strongly appreciate the support they receive, and relish the opportunities to explore and research when provided the opportunity.” – ISI Report 2016