“Every child, every single child has the capacity to excel.”
We believe education must be fostered from within – it stems from connecting not directing.
Eaton Square School is an independent, coeducational Nursery, Pre-Preparatory and Preparatory school in the heart of central London, educating children from the age of 2 ½ to 13 years old. Offering continuity of education in the important formative years of a child’s life, the school is a vibrant, popular community where children learn not only the skills, but also the values that will prepare them for the next stage of their life at senior school and beyond.
Eaton Square School offers a breadth and depth of education, which goes beyond academic success in examinations and into every sphere of life. Equal emphasis is placed on intellectual, artistic, aesthetic, physical and musical pursuits. In addition, we want children to learn moral and spiritual values that will make them happy and confident in themselves, without arrogance.
We aim (in no particular order):
- To offer academic excellence within excellent facilities,
- To place an emphasis on the whole child,
- To develop a purposeful attitude, self-confidence and a respect for others; developing trust, truth and a strong sense of community,
- To develop a love of learning, which is fostered from within,
- To offer a well balanced, all round education which will result in the pupils themselves being well balanced, well attuned, and well in mind and body,
- To ensure that children are happy in themselves, happy in each other’s company, confident in their ability.
“Older pupils display an enthusiastic interest in the world around them and have an infectious attitude to their learning. They strongly appreciate the support they receive, and relish the opportunities to explore and research when provided the opportunity.” – ISI Report 2016